Nostalgia - My first ever blog from 5 years

This was born out of the excitement of seeing others write their own auto biography. I mean, I'd like to write about myself too! Why not? 

Hey,

I'm Nikhila Yeturi, an undergrad from Keshav memorial institute of technology and god knows where I'll do my post grad. I'm a bibliophile. I'm an adventure enthusiast. I love knowing about people and I become them once I like them. I love to travel and I love to laze around as well. 

They say people have a lot of faces in this world and I guess, I do too. I guess no one can keep me in a single place and yeah, I can never stay at a single place! 

Like my ambition, I've been dreaming about becoming a space scientist and yeah here I am, learning computer programming languages haha! I don't regret my choices. But I do feel bad about how I act at times. Like me choosing to study for IIT and NIT but I've never been into it. 

I don't have much friends as well. I chose two to three idiots like me who did nothing was well. Yeah definitely hoping to get few more. 

Everything feels exciting to me. And everything feels boring to me at the same time. I love myself so much on this planet and I think I see everything in the way it profits me. I calculate things. I love maths. I even calculate about the time I'm spending on something if it's going to be worth it rather than enjoying about it. Life never scared me. I'm scared of what happens if I don't use my time properly. I don't like the group I chose, I don't like the place I'm at. But I'm still happy and god knows what I'll do in the coming years. 


Like I said, I'm a mirror. I become what I see. I can never stay at a place so steady and I can never compromise on anything which gets me out of comfort zone. 

A line of song definitely defines me. "you could either hate me, or love me, but that's just the way I am".



Hope this isn't funny as you read since I'm bad at writing. Or maybe I'm good at it. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

QHack 2023

Moving to a different country as a master's student

What exactly is done by a Product Manager? What are his responsibilities?