drained but not dead



Guess I got bored of the rut I am at right now. 

I mean, I love the work I do but I feel a bit drained out. It's the same work, same people and same old code that I need to modify or write freshly. 

I mean, I'd love to do the changes but, I want the environment to be better. This should really change. I see my colleagues getting scared of the senior employees and they even get scared to talk their problems out loud. This is not so great isn't it?

I had a training regarding LESS architecture and AGILE framework. I want to create some framework or architecture or some shit where everything goes with "being free" with workers and "sharing ideas irrespective of what it is" without getting afraid of anyone. 

Half of the life, people were busy in achieving something and when they reach the point, they still feel scared to be themselves. How irony. What is this field producing? Computer Engineers or robots? 

I don't wanna walk in the rut. I definitely will come out of this but I want to be something and become eligible for everything I wanna create. In coming future, I will start my own company and trust me, I will definitely not let my workers scared of me. I mean, I don't want them to feel scared and finish something. I want them to feel responsible that this is my place and I need to finish it for myself. There should be a satisfaction in the worker's mind when he comes to office everyday. 

I want to see that smile of my employees when they look at me. I want to provide them good coffee in the office (this is unofficial ok? hehe). I want them to feel free and get their pets to office (hehe something like google) and I want them to feel free and talk out to me when they have problems in their personal work. 

I don't know how long it takes for me to do that but, I hope I don't turn into a working robot in the rut at the end.

Right now, I'm drained out of my energy because of this boredom but, I still strive to finish whatever I am assigned to. I try to be eligible to become something I dream of. I am drained out of my energy but my ability is not dead at all. Like weeknd mentions in one of his songs, "I come alive in the fall time".

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

QHack 2023

Moving to a different country as a master's student

What exactly is done by a Product Manager? What are his responsibilities?