Management tips : Harvard Business Review

As we all know, Harvard business school is a dream school for all the business grads and it is one of my dream schools too!(after IESE and Stanford Graduate School of Business). It is so hard to get into Harvard Business School and once you're in, your life is changed. I was so ambitious and I tried using my social media(Linkedin) to connect with the alumni from Harvard Business School and guess what? It took them 6 years to actually get considered and their profile is dope af. It was amazing. Entrepreneur and 4 years of prior experience in JP Morgan Chase &  Co. I know I can't get into Harvard Business School but I really wanted to stand out and be in top list. 

My craziness increased to an extent that I started ordering Harvard merch and one day while I was exploring some books in crossword, I noticed a book called Management tips : Harvard Business Review. It was an amazing book trust me, I just loved the way it was and it has divisions called "Manage yourself" and "Managing your team". 


In Manage yourself part of the book or first part of the book, the topics like "Personal philosophy", "clean up your desk", etc. are focussed and there are 81 pages for this part of the book. The other part is "managing your team". This part is focussed on concepts like "lighten your team's load", "don't hide your weakness", Build your emotional courage", etc. 

I know we all know these basic concepts for working on a team or individually but most of the times we don't. We miss out the minor concepts and effect the health of our work and team work. This book is one of those pocket books which helps us remember the basic rules of  management and it reminds us of what actually is to be done at a situation. 

This can be found in Amazon, Flipkart and few other online platforms. It is just Rs. 299/- and in US, it is 20 USD. 

Link to buy:

Amazon buying link

Flipkart buying link

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

QHack 2023

Moving to a different country as a master's student

What exactly is done by a Product Manager? What are his responsibilities?